When it comes to e-commerce websites, there is a lot of confusion as there is no ‘fit for all’ platform which can accommodate everything and with the increasing e-Commerce site builders, choices are getting tougher day by day. However, if you are a store owner who is searching for a secure and flexible platform to grow your e-commerce business, then you can definitely opt for open source CMS platform, which is PHP based. Yes, you are right, we are talking about Magento website development. One of the reasons for Magento being so popular is its flexibility. When we talk about the flexibility, it is in the sense that you would be able to create multi-functional store here by using their coding chops or extensions. Thus, if you want your website to be user-friendly and interesting, then you should definitely opt for Magento website development. In this article, we have listed the advantages of Magento and why it’s essential to make your business, a huge success.
- Magento being an open source platform is mainly available in 3 versions: free, hosted and enterprise. When the website is developed using Magento, the developers generally use the free version. The website owners can upgrade the version if they want as the cost is minimal. Magento has a few amazing features and that’s why it is preferred by most website owners as it proves to be helpful for their business.
- Magento is the perfect choice when it comes to e-commerce business. The basic features of Magento include everything which would be required to run an e-commerce website like management of inventory, advanced shipping, dashboards etc. This is undoubtedly the most user-friendly platform when we talk about e-commerce websites.
- You would be aware that customers shop on the go. Thus, the mobile phone is the most popular medium through which users scroll on e-commerce websites and make their purchases. Magento understands that and hence it has a great mobile responsiveness. With this, the users would be able to have a hassle free and smooth shopping experience from any device, they want.
- Customers sometimes find out that there is only one e-commerce website which has a single set up. Magento, however, makes it more personalized. You can have different custom websites for different categories but all under the same back-end system. This would make your website look great with multiple designs which would attract customers towards it.
- When you develop a website using Magento, that means that your website is also SEO friendly. Magento developers know how important it is to stay at the top of the search engines and that is why they have developed certain features in Magento through which you would be able to easily customize any Meta tags, descriptions, URLs, categories and many others. By using HTML and Google sitemaps, the bots of Google would find it easier to crawl through the page and make it appear at the top of the list.
- There are many other features which make Magento special, like adding extra applications to the website without any hassle. The flexibility Magento offers is great and this is what makes it one of the most favorite choices for website owners. Another very interesting extension which can be added to the Magento website is the Return Material Authorization or RMA, which means if the delivery has not been done properly then the margins of profit would automatically get deducted.