Gone are the days when people used to shop from retail stores, today E-commerce has provided them with all their needs at just a click. These shopping portals are providing everything which you want to buy and are complimenting them with at the door deliveries. Today it has become a trend and a necessity for a business to have a digital presence. As the need of e-commerce has raised high, every second businessman wants to run his/her own store on the internet. As one takes care about the several things before opening the store, similarly it is keenly important to go with the same formula when it comes to opening an e-commerce website. Today, we’ll discuss few popular and best platforms for large scale online stores.
1. Magento –
It is one of the best online store platforms which is growing rapidly, being known as the best platform when it comes to large scale online stores and enterprise level business giants.
- It is highly recommended because of its scalability and open source features, however, Magento website development is something which requires a high level of programming knowledge. This is because the platform is very dense and one has to scale it as per their requirement. Things like payment gateways, adding cart and inventory management can be done with a crisp.
- It is written in the PHP language.
2. SAP Hybris –
Hybris is an e-commerce platform which is majorly used when a business is multichannel, means dealing with both kind of selling, i.e. B2B and B2C.
- One of its key parts is its CRM services and customer engagement e-commerce solution.
- SAP Hybris commerce development is something which offers a data-centric and customer-centric platform, preferred for business in which customer’s data is a must. For example Finance service.
3. Shopify –
One of the easiest e-commerce platform which offers complete control and ease in setting it up. This platform provides its own server and its extraordinary customer service is something which is worth appreciating.
- It is a kind of platform which can be used when a person wants to run all the management under his hands. Its app store provides all kind of features and anyone with an average tech knowledge can run it.
- Content marketing is something which needs an extra effort if using Shopify.
4. Oracle Commerce –
A SaaS e-commerce platform, Oracle commerce is a platform which supports both vertical of a business, B2B, and B2C.
- Oracle commerce cloud is a cloud-based solution which provides overall control to its user.
- It provides the digital presence in form of app and website.
5. WooCommerce –
This is a commerce platform based on the popular blogging site WordPress. It is popularly known for providing good looking and dynamic e-commerce websites.
- Quite simple to use, it provides its user with complete control and can be used for all kind of business.
- One has to be attentive to update plugins used in his website, as Woocommerce releases frequent plugin updates.